Licensed Nursing Facility Administrator
Exciting opportunity for Licensed Facility Administrator at dynamic and family driven care center, dedicated to providing only the best resident care 24/7. Competitive compensation, benefits and performance incentives available. Voted and Certified Great Place To Work for 2020.
At Senior Living Properties, we believe everyone deserves a great life, including you. Our commitment is to provide love, attention and optimal care one resident at a time. We realize consistently fulfilling this commitment depends on the success of caring professionals like you, who build their careers with us. Together, we’re setting the standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute services and long-term care. Join us and discover how many lives you can change, including yours.
With Senior Living Properties, your talent will make a difference every day and we will make it count for you!
Career Advantages We Offer:
• Medical, vision and dental insurance
• Employer-paid life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Flexible schedules
• Long term growth and advancement opportunities
• And more….
Under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Operations, the Nursing Facility / Home Administrator leads and directs the overall operation of the facility in accordance with resident needs, government regulations and company policies to maintain excellent care for the residents while achieving the facility’s business objectives.
- Current Licensed Administrator in good standing and currently licensed by the state. If licensed in another state, must obtain a Texas Administrator’s license
- Bachelor’s degree or appropriate education to meet state licensure requirements
- Ability to establish solid relationships and relate positively to residents, families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with other employees at all levels
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance and working long and irregular hours, often under pressure conditions
- Experience as an Administrator or management level experience
- Ability to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles and interests
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.